Hoverboards / Self Balancing Scooters don’t need to be expensive. Most of them are quite affordable best hoverboards for a personal transportation device. Common hoverboards come with standard features, including safety certifications, a mobile app, and even Bluetooth speakers.
But some hoverboard companies have decided to go one step beyond and try to provide the best and most luxurious features in this new type of product.
Most expensive Self Balancing Scooters:
Let’s have a look at 3 of the most expensive hoverboards/self-balancing scooters and segways:
- This hoverboard spells “rough.” It is designed to breeze through rough terrains, thanks to its all-terrain wheels, able to ride in mud, sand, and snow. They are labeled “indestructible” by the manufacturer.
- It also has built-in headlights so you can ride at night during camping trips. It comes with a custom carry case. The Halo Rover Hoverboard can reach up to 10 miles per hour and cruise a distance of 10 miles on a single charge, and it is UL 2272 Certified.
- Marketed as a “smart self-balancing personal transporter,” the Segway miniPRO brings a full package. Its features show more than what we might expect from conventional hoverboards. At first glance, one can see its kneebar, which offers additional stability and steering control.
- The bar can be detached for storing purposes. It can also be used for moving around the miniPRO as if it were a piece of luggage. The miniPRO can go over small obstacles and is also equipped with both front and tail lights.
Custom size Segways like the Mini PRO has plenty to offer
What’s great about the miniPRO is that its app comes equipped with a motion-sensitive alarm. When activated, the alarm emits a warning whenever the vehicle moves without authorization. You can also control it from a distance by using the app.
- The Segway miniPRO meets all safety standards.
The Big Kahuna of retail hoverboards is the EPIKGO Premier Series. It is designed to face up to any terrain and weather, all while blasting beats from its 10w Bluetooth speakers.
The EPIKGO undergoes 159 tests to avoid any fire hazard and to make sure its 400W motor can overcome most obstacles with ease. It can handle steep slopes of 18° and carries a 1-year manufacturer guarantee that covers parts and maintenance.